Present – Rick Applin, Charles Cassara, Peggy Codding, Peter Cokkinias, Beth Denisch, Marti Epstein, Rich Grudzinski, Danny Harrington, Michael Heyman, Jonathan Holland, Jeff Perry, Diane Richardson, Wendy Rolfe, Jackson Schultz, Mike Scott, Will Silvio.
- Danny made a motion to accept the minutes from the previous meeting as amended and update the website. Peter seconded and the vote was unanimous to accept the minutes.
- April elections, we will hire AAA once again to oversee the ballot box, etc. Tom McGah will oversee the nomination process and contact AAA as well. We will be mailing everything to faculty homes, and the actual election will take place in the lobby of the BPC.
- Union/Management committee to study gender issues? We will discuss at length at the next meeting.
- Travel arrangements for the AFT Higher Ed conference, Will and Mike will put a few options together for us to look at.
- CPA Michael Bijan presentation, an accountant that is interested in a bookkeeper position, we would still have a treasurer overseeing the finances. We discussed the possible position and bookkeeper’s general responsibilities. Michael introduced himself and discussed his experience.