Present – Prince Charles Alexander, Dennis Cecere, Peggy Codding, Peter Cokkinias, Marti Epstein, Dino Govoni, Danny Harrington, Margaret McAllister, Jeff Perry, Wendy Rolfe, Jackson Schultz, David Scott, Will Silvio, Jeri Sykes, guests: Teodros Kiros, Tamia Jordan.
- Danny made a motion to accept the minutes from the previous meetings. Peggy seconded and the vote was unanimous to accept the minutes.
- Today was supposed to be the full-faculty meeting but there is no space available. We are working on an alternative, perhaps during BTOT.
- Tamia Jordan, Director of Student Activities is here to discuss the MLK celebration; this is the third year, December 6, soft kick-off at BoCo. January 28 – Bob Marley ensemble show, January 29 – Bill Pierce MLK scholarship event with special guests, January 30 – City-Music will be involved with a presentation for kids, with additional events in February. They would love for the Union to be involved in our presence and getting the word out. It would be great to be involved, perhaps at the senior-leadership luncheon. Wendy will be involved to discuss the Musician’s Union story originally shared by Andy McGhee.
Danny made a motion to make a donation to the Bill Pierce MLK Scholarship fund to assist the scholarship to become endowed, Peggy seconded, and the vote was unanimous to contribute to the Bill Pierce MLK Scholarship fund.
- We are working on a newsletter for this fall, hopefully before the break, if not we will have for BTOT.
- Chair evaluations – we will revise the form. Union driven form – will remain completely anonymous.