Present – Michael Abraham, Prince Charles Alexander, Dennis Cecere, Peggy Codding, Beth Denisch, Marti Epstein, Rich Grudzinski, Danny Harrington, Jonathan Holland, Teodros Kiros, Jeff Perry, Wendy Rolfe, Jackson Schultz, Will Silvio and Jeri Sykes. Guest – Susan Rogers
- Danny made a motion to accept the minutes from the previous meeting. Rich seconded and the vote was unanimous to accept the minutes.
- Union elections – we discussed dates and times for the upcoming election. Nominating meeting 4/2 (Monday schedule), Faculty notification to accept or decline by 4/9, final list out to faculty 4/14, elections, 4/28-4/30. AAA will handle the election.
- Jackson has a meeting with Jay Kennedy today; “Berk Days” will be on the agenda. There are many scenarios of faculty making up days prior to the schedule changes with Google Hangouts, etc.
- Beth and Susan met with Dean of Grad Programs yesterday. Many questions were answered regarding the Grad Program. The Grad Program will start on-line in fall of 2015 and will morph into a completely on-campus program at some point in 2016 or 2017. We discussed some of the details of the Grad Program but we still have many questions that hopefully will be answered soon.
- ACI – full list. 75% are PT in fall, 90% in spring. The decision to incorporate the advising into the class and not add additional office hours seems to be financial as opposed to pedagogical.