Present – Michael Abraham, Prince Charles Alexander, Peggy Codding, Peter Cokkinias, Beth Denisch, Marti Epstein, Rich Grudzinski, Jonathan Holland, Teodros Kiros, Jeff Perry, Wendy Rolfe, Jackson Schultz, and Jeri Sykes.
- Peter made a motion to accept the minutes as amended from the previous meetings. Marti seconded and the vote was unanimous to accept the minutes.
- We discussed the impact that student evaluations have on faculty. The process of student evaluations and chair reviews need to be looked at. What about a peer review as a part of the process? We discussed other faculty / chair situations that are currently ongoing.
- Grad bargaining meeting – April 24 at 3 pm is the next session. On-line component, orientation on-campus, there are a lot of unanswered questions.
- We discussed the MOU study group reports. Most are done but all will be done by the end of this semester. EthicsPoint Hotline was discussed at length.
- Nominating committee has been established: Haidee Lorree, Rebecca Cline, Dennis LeClaire, Scott Fessler, and Scott Free. Jackson spoke with AAA today. NLRB has not approved on-line voting so we will be having the standard paper ballets. The election will be April 28-30.
- ACI update – sending a letter out after spring break to set up meeting to discuss the course and recent changes to the curriculum.
- Beth, Danny, and Wendy are going to the AFT conference in Orlando.
- We discussed the sick leave policy and the new law.
- The website and our FaceBook page will be discussed upon our return from break.