Present – Michael Abraham, Dennis Cecere, Peggy Codding, Peter Cokkinias, Rich Grudzinski, Danny Harrington, Jonathan Holland, Teodros Kiros, Jeff Perry, Wendy Rolfe, Jackson Schultz, Will Silvio and Jeri Sykes.
- Peggy made a motion to accept the minutes from the previous meeting. Jeri seconded and the vote was unanimous to accept the minutes.
- Space issues meeting – Dennis will be attending next week put on by academic affairs. We discussed space issues at the college.
- Nomination meeting is April 2nd at 1:00 pm in the Davis Room.
- Grad program bargain – next meeting is Friday April 24 at 3 pm.
- Beth, Dan, and Wendy will make a presentation April 9th on their trip to the AFT National Higher Ed Conference in Orlando.
- We discussed the Executive Committee members going to department meetings to discuss issues that faculty have.
- Computer policies are changing throughout the college, general computers for departments seem to be disappearing. All faculty teaching six hours or more get their own laptop.