Present – Dennis Cecere, Peggy Codding, Marti Epstein, Danny Harrington, Margaret McAllister, Jeff Perry, Jackson Schultz, Jeri Sykes, and Will Silvio.
Management – Jay Kennedy, Kari Juusela, Darla Hanley, Bill Whitney, Jeanine Cowan, Camille Colatosti, Cathy Young, Andy Vores, Neal Donohoe, Eileen Alviti, Phil Lima.
- Jay opened the meeting. We went around the room and introduced ourselves.
- Retirement plan fees update – Phil Lima discussed several topics in detail. Open enrollment starts Monday Oct. 10. 403b plan fees – Transamerica, defined contribution plans – only certain options available with 403b. High quality and reasonably priced with a volume discount.
- Bill Whitney gave a quick update on the construction throughout the college. Most program space is available; Belvedere should be done by the end of October. Could faculty have a say in how any new rooms are outfitted? Layout, materials, etc.? Yes, we have an advisory committee.
- Peer comparison report – Camille Colatosti, tabled til next month or meeting later this month.
- We discussed room issues briefly.