Present – Dennis Cecere, Peter Cokkinias, Marti Epstein, Rich Grudzinski, Danny Harrington, Margaret McAllister, Jeff Perry, Wendy Rolfe, Jackson Schultz, David Scott, Will Silvio and Jeri Sykes.
- Danny made a motion to accept the minutes from the previous meeting. Dennis seconded and the vote was unanimous to accept the minutes.
- David and Danny are taking over the Union News and turning it into a blog. They will be making weekly installments with our main focus to bring faculty together leading into the bargain next summer.
- We discussed the merger of BoCo faculty into our Union. Jackson is meeting with Larry tomorrow with the idea of getting the process started as soon as possible prior to bargaining next summer.
- We are working on setting-up another meeting with the Board of Trustees.
- Rumor of possible curriculum changes in the core were discussed. A Bachelor of Music degree still has certain requirements. Another possibility – computer as a principle instrument?
- Department meetings were discussed. There is a contractual obligation.