Present – Michael Abraham, Dennis Cecere, Marti Epstein, Rich Grudzinski, Danny Harrington, Margaret McAllister, Jeff Perry, Wendy Rolfe, Jackson Schultz, David Scott, Will Silvio and Jeri Sykes.
- Marti made a motion to accept the minutes from the previous meeting. Jeri seconded and the vote was unanimous to accept the minutes.
- AFT National convention. Mike Scott can go as a past-president, Jackson made a motion to send him, Jeff seconded, and the vote was unanimous to send Mike. Peggy and David will also be going.
- Faculty evaluations of chairs – we will be revising over break. Effective/Ineffective instead of Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory.
- We discussed the salary and wage re-negotiation process. We will send a reminder to all faculty with a link to the salary and wage comparison from the Union website.
- Grade submission deadline for fall semester – we have a proposal from management to move one week sooner December 31, the date may change year to year, i.e.: fall 2016 the date would be Dec. 30. We discussed the pros and cons of changing the date. We will continue to discuss with Jay.
- Upcoming newsletter – should be done after break.