Present – Michael Abraham, Prince Charles Alexander, Dennis Cecere, Peggy Codding, Peter Cokkinias, Marti Epstein, Rich Grudzinski, Danny Harrington, Margaret McAllister, Jeff Perry, Wendy Rolfe, Jackson Schultz, David Scott, Will Silvio and Jeri Sykes, guests: Teodros Kiros and Stephanie Reich
- Danny made a motion to accept the minutes from the previous meeting. Rich seconded and the vote was unanimous to accept the minutes.
- Marti brought up Susan Rogers is on our Grad Committee and is not on the Executive Committee. Marti made a motion to give her $500 compensation for all the extra time involved in her participation, Peggy seconded, and the vote was unanimous.
- We are looking for additional faculty members to assist in the election next week. Rich Grudzinski will cover two hours. Dino Govoni will also be on the election committee, as they are both not running for office.
- We are meeting in the Fairfax room at the Sheraton from 6:30-8:30 with BoCo faculty On Wednesday 4/26.
- BoCo contracts are coming out on May 1. The topic of the contracts and BoCo faculty coming into our Union was discussed at length.