Present – Michael Abraham, Dennis Cecere, Peggy Codding, Peter Cokkinias, Marti Epstein, Danny Harrington, Helen Lewis, Margaret McAllister, Jeff Perry, Stephanie Reich, Wendy Rolfe, Jackson Schultz, Elizabeth Seitz, Will Silvio, Denise Pons, and Jeri Sykes.
- Danny made a motion to accept the minutes from the previous meeting. Peggy seconded and the vote was unanimous to accept the minutes.
- We discussed our response to Equity and Fraternization policies proposed by the college. The topic of diversity was discussed at length.
- Follow-up discussion on faculty member requesting additional year to receive health care due to an existing condition before Medicare can cover.
- Will is going to attend a Songwriting meeting (by request of the chair) in the coming weeks to be available to discuss any union issues in their department.
- IDEO is going to attend our meeting on April 12 to discuss their new consulting approach at the college.
- We discussed the sick leave policy – sub coverage, etc.
- We are planning to meet with the BOT executive committee.
- The topic of faculty evaluations was discussed at length.
- Chair/Dean evaluations will be done again this spring by the union.