Present – Prince Charles Alexander, Rick Applin, Charles Cassara, Peggy Codding, Peter Cokkinias, Beth Denisch, Marti Epstein, Rich Grudzinski, Danny Harrington, Jonathan Holland, Michael Heyman, Jeff Perry, Diane Richardson, Wendy Rolfe, Jackson Schultz, Mike Scott, Will Silvio.
Guest - Dennis Cecere.
- Danny made a motion to accept the minutes from the previous meeting and update the website. Rick seconded and the vote was unanimous to accept the minutes.
- We discussed the nomination meeting from Tuesday; we are ready to move forward with the transition. Tom McGah will send out info on all the nominees.
- We have filed a grievance for a faculty member based on a scheduling problem for the fall. We will move forward fairly quickly.
- Charles presented the Faculty Report, 536 total, 237 FT (44%) and 299 PT (56%).
- April 7 will be the 25th Anniversary of the strike of 1986
- The bookkeeper position has received a bid from Michael Bijon. We discussed the details of the bid and Michael. Mike made a motion to accept this bid with the provision of a signed contract. Rich seconded, the vote passed with two against and one abstention.
- We discussed the AFT-MA convention in Danvers April 29th and 30th. Mike, Jackson, Rick, Wendy, Peter, Danny with Peggy and Rich as alternates.
- Gender discussion will be April 14th, no meeting next week (AFT convention) and April 7 will be Union/Management.