Present – Rich Grudzinski, Teodros Kiros, Jeff Perry, David Scott, and Jackson Schultz.
- Rich made a motion to accept the minutes from the previous meeting. David seconded and the vote was unanimous to accept the minutes.
- There are several MOU sub committees meeting today and we do not have a quorum.
- We discussed the college’s new Life Insurance plan for spouses and dependents.
- Liberal Arts may have a change in policy regarding teaching hours next academic year – once we get information we can act.
- Jackson discussed his MOU meeting regarding the EthicsPoint Hotline.
- We discussed the “more than a job” campaign for the Berklee Fund.
- Survey of what to do with the old caf space was sent out in Faculty Staff news. Please fill out the survey!