Present – Dennis Cecere, Peggy Codding, Peter Cokkinias, Beth Denisch, Marti Epstein, Rich Grudzinski, Danny Harrington, Jonathan Holland, Teodros Kiros, Jeff Perry, Wendy Rolfe, David Scott, Jackson Schultz, Will Silvio.
- Wendy made a motion to accept the minutes from the previous meeting. Rich seconded and the vote was unanimous to accept the minutes.
- Danny opened the meeting. We discussed faculty members teaching after 6 pm. We are sending out an e-mail to the affected faculty to follow up on administration’s communication with affected faculty members.
- Roger’s open luncheons are now closed; unfortunately no UEC members were allowed to attend. Apparently these are very popular, or they hand picked the group.
- Jackson spoke with Tom McGah, we are going ahead with an election next spring and Tom will oversee it.
- Dennis gave a report on the sub-committee for on-line courses at Berklee. We discussed the questions that we came up with. Peggy will be creating a survey for faculty teaching on-line.
- The graduate program and on-line courses will be on the agenda for next week’s management meeting. Course loads and specifics need to be worked out. Management needs to be put on notice that faculty teaching in the graduate program will be in our unit. We discussed the programs and possible strategies as we continue. Our intent is to protect faculty teaching in these programs. Communication is key. Management needs to make a presentation to us about their intentions with these programs, these are bargain-able topics.