Present – Michael Abraham, Prince Charles Alexander, Dennis Cecere, Peggy Codding, Peter Cokkinias, Beth Denisch, Marti Epstein, Rich Grudzinski, Jonathan Holland, Jeff Perry, Wendy Rolfe, Jackson Schultz, Will Silvio and Jeri Sykes.
- Marti made a motion to accept the minutes from the previous meeting. Jeri seconded and the vote was unanimous to accept the minutes.
- AFT Conference is Friday – Sunday, March 13-15 in Orlando, FL.
- We discussed the Grad Program bargaining, our next session is 1/29/15 at 3 pm.
- Issues with ACI, in the past an additional office hour was given to part-time faculty per week for advising. Now the additional time for advising is 3 hours per semester and the bulk of advising is being done in the class. The curriculum has changed with advising in the class.
- Perf. Ed. Div. – a course has been added to many FT faculty this semester to completely fill up their schedules, in the past, faculty were getting release time for clinical visitation in the Music Therapy department as an example. Release time seems to be going away and this represents a change in working conditions. The PT workload may have changed due to more courses being added to FT schedules. We will find documentation from faculty and proceed. Jackson will speak to chairs and dean to let them know we are watching.