Present – Michael Abraham, Prince Charles Alexander, Dennis Cecere, Peggy Codding, Peter Cokkinias, Marti Epstein, Rich Grudzinski, Danny Harrington, Margaret McAllister, Jeff Perry, Wendy Rolfe, Jackson Schultz, Will Silvio and Jeri Sykes.
- Danny made a motion to accept the minutes from the previous meeting. Marti seconded and the vote was unanimous to accept the minutes.
- Jackson opened with a discussion of the faculty survey of chairs and the language (effective vs. ineffective).
- Mass AFT conference in April in Quincy. Marti, Danny, Dennis, Peter, Dino, Jackson, Wendy, Jeff. Participants email Will about staying Friday night.
- We would like to get statistics on PT/FT ratios by department. Dennis volunteered to run the numbers, we want to know the ratio of PT women to PT men and FT women and FT men.
- The new Massachusetts sick leave law was discussed.
- The group discussed creating a committee to look over the college’s finances.
- Jackson discussed the upcoming bargain.
- The group discussed faculty representation on the merger committees.
- The group discussed the graduate program weighting.