Present – Michael Abraham, Prince Charles Alexander, Dennis Cecere, Peggy Codding, Peter Cokkinias, Marti Epstein, Danny Harrington, Margaret McAllister, Jeff Perry, Wendy Rolfe, Jackson Schultz, David Scott, Will Silvio and Jeri Sykes.
- Danny made a motion to accept the minutes from the previous meeting. Marti seconded and the vote was unanimous to accept the minutes.
- Jackson sent out a letter to BoCo faculty reminding them about the cards. We should have clear majority very soon. Victor Jannett will be coming to our meeting shortly.
- National Center for Collective Bargaining conference. We have been asked to place an ad in their brochure this year. We have been to this conference for the past two years – an excellent conference in NYC every year, this year March 26-28. Danny made a motion putting a half page ad in the next brochure for $500, Dennis seconded, and the vote was unanimous to place the ad in their brochure.
- We discussed PT and FT faculty, conversions, and possible suggestions based on our statistics from last spring. We will bring up at the next Union/Management meeting.
- We discussed the enrollment, highest ever at 4400, new faculty, and the facilities.
- Victor Jannett is here to discuss BoCo issues with us.