Present – Michael Abraham, Prince Charles Alexander, Dennis Cecere, Marti Epstein, Rich Grudzinski, Danny Harrington, Margaret McAllister, Jeff Perry, Wendy Rolfe, Jackson Schultz, David Scott, Will Silvio and Jeri Sykes.
- Danny made a motion to accept the minutes from the previous meeting. Rich seconded and the vote was unanimous to accept the minutes.
- We discussed the half page ad in the brochure for the conference in NY on collective bargaining. Most likely we will hire Jen Deaderick to produce the ad.
- A faculty member on sabbatical is being directed to do a self-evaluation for re-appointment. We will look further into this and discuss an extension with the chair.
- The college’s Long-Term Disability was discussed at length. We also discussed the defined benefit program and the options that are available.
- The Peer Comparison Report was discussed. The college put out this report and it is available on-line or via e-mail from Will.
- Medical emergency of a part-time faculty member. We are looking into practices and policies for covering classes and lessons for faculty in these cases.