Present – Michael Abraham, Prince Charles Alexander, Dennis Cecere, Peggy Codding, Peter Cokkinias, Marti Epstein, Danny Harrington, Helen Lewis, Margaret McAllister, Jeff Perry, Stephanie Reich, Wendy Rolfe, Tom Stein, Jackson Schultz, David Scott, Elizabeth Seitz, Will Silvio, Denise Pons, and Jeri Sykes.
- Danny made a motion to accept the minutes from the previous meeting. Jeri seconded and the vote was unanimous to accept the minutes.
- We discussed the fraternization policy at length and the new proposal from management. Jackson made a motion to submit our counter proposal today, 17 voted in favor and 2 abstained.
- David Scott proposed having a meeting with the Department Reps Wednesday March 7 to get together from 6-8 with food provided.
- We discussed the parental leave policy for non-delivering parents. We will research further.
- The Professional Music major was discussed with non-music concentrates as a topic.
- We discussed conversions at the college as the most recent job descriptions came out with specific requirements.
- The mailroom was discussed. They are running out of room – Jackson proposed that we have the mail delivered to the divisions and then disseminated to departments.