Present – Prince Charles Alexander, Michael Abraham, Peggy Codding, Peter Cokkinias, Beth Denisch, Marti Epstein, Danny Harrington, Dennis Cecere, Jeff Perry, Diane Richardson, Wendy Rolfe, Jackson Schultz, Will Silvio.
- Peter made a motion to accept the minutes from the previous meeting. Dennis seconded and the vote was unanimous to accept the minutes.
- Jeff made a presentation on the proposed FY2012 budget and the overall financial status of the Union. We discussed the FY2012 budget. Peggy made a motion to accept the proposed FY2012 budget. Beth seconded and the vote was unanimous to accept the FY2012 budget.
- The financial information will be in the next issue of the Union News.
- Jackson discussed his meeting with Roger Brown, they went out to lunch and discussed Berklee and the Union.
- Jackson also discussed his meetings with Matt Marvuglio and Larry Simpson regarding the Instructor Initiated Withdrawal of students from ensembles and private lessons and possibly bringing it back due to the nature of the ensemble experience and performance classes.
- We discussed the building tour that the EC went on to look at ALL of the facilities that are available for faculty. We are looking at ways to increase the space for faculty around the college, especially in 1140.
- New Business – Wendy would like to set-up a meeting for Part-Time faculty.