Present – Dennis Cecere, Peggy Codding, Peter Cokkinias, Marti Epstein, Rich Grudzinski, Danny Harrington, Margaret McAllister, Jeff Perry, Wendy Rolfe, David Scott, Will Silvio and Jeri Sykes. Guest: Teodros Kiros
- Marti made a motion to accept the minutes from the previous meeting. Dennis seconded and the vote was unanimous to accept the minutes.
- Jackson is attending a funeral. We discussed the Chair Evaluation Form. We are in the process of setting up an on-line version of our current form. Once the faculty complete the form we would be able to keep the information gathered. We discussed the form, the questions, and modifying the form. We will re-do and present next week.
- AFT National – guests coming Nov. 4 through the 5 to discuss a communications plan with the possibility of a communications position to assist us as we go into bargaining next year.
- We discussed the Faculty Report – all new faculty, PT, FT, conversions, etc. 632 faculty, 250 FT (39.55%), 382 PT (60.45%).
- Memorial Concert for Rick Applin is being scheduled for next semester. The union would like to assist in travel expenses for musicians coming to perform. We will do some research on the actual costs and come back with a number.
- We discussed the upcoming bargain in 2016.